Friday, November 24, 2006

I feel like fucking killing myself right now. It is not a scoop, I know, but I feel like it. Because my love has ceased, and I'm not here to bring you love anyways. There's nothing I can get from you, I just don't care. Nothing enables me to keep looking for something.
You'll grimace... "What a DRAAAAG!" Well, I know. I know this by heart. Everything's a drag. I'm tired of dissembling.
I'm too stupid for writing an essay right now. I have nothing to say about this or that matter. I'm very ugly; my hair is ugly, my eyes are ugly, my mouth is ugly, my neck is ugly and what comes after is even uglier. And if I'm not, lets wait until I'm dead. Dissect me, make a lamp shade or an ashtray, show the world I was arty and that even after death I made myself useful. I'll be unscrew.

4 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Lidia said...

"death is not the end..."
Heard that song.

My sister too, feels like killing herself.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Juana Nebulosa said...

Telling you how pretty you really are won't help much, I know. But damn pretty you are, really... so beautiful.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger grabiel said...

Sí. Bonitas pestañotas.

Gran gran anillo --sin albur.

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Diana said...

Ay, sí, la neta si eres bonita, lástima que tú no te veas cómo te vemos los demás. Me la volviste a hacer, insisto.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home